The Iowa Psychological Foundation Award Committee
The IPF Award Committee includes the following individuals: the IPF president, the IPF treasurer, and an at-large member who is also a member of the IPF board. The IPF Executive Director is an ex-officer member of the committee.
How to Make a Request For An Award
Requests for awards shall be made in writing to the Iowa Psychological Foundation and sent to its address:
Iowa Psychological Foundation
c/o Dr. R. James Thrope
2525 Ankeny Blvd. STE 113
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
The request should provide the following information:
- name, address, telephone, fax number, and email of individual, organization or agency requesting the award;
- the purpose for which funds are being requested;
- the amount of award desired;
- a timeline for expenditure of funds;
- evaluation of how funds will be utilized; and
- supporting references, if any.
The Award Committee will review all requests for awards and make a recommendation to the IPF Board of Directors. The IPF Board of Directors has final authority to approve or deny requests.
- Preference shall be given to requests within the State of Iowa.
- Scholarships, if awarded, shall be granted to undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students of psychology only.
- The award shall benefit psychology or psychology related groups.
- IPF funds will not be used to support political candidates, legislation, or political causes.